Friday 6 April 2007

My friend Jesus Part 4

did not get any sleep that night after watching my friend die on that horrible cross, I have been breaking down in tears lots of times.

It was a blessing this morning as I went with a couple of men, to take jesus down from that awful cross and prepare him for burial, I touched his face and wept

I did not want to say goodbye but somehow I knew it was,nt as I felt it in my heart.

I am sitting quite near to the tomb now, which is being guarded. It was really nice taking off the crown of thorns and bathing his wounds, then dressing him in a garment

I still cannot believe he is gone though and I get so upset even thinking about it, I know its not over though, I can still feel his presence in my heart

I start to cry, for I know he won,t just come back and say hello roami, and greet me with a hug, and then I stand up and head home.

This will haunt me for a long time, watching my friend die. but I am glad I was with him and that he did not have to go through that alone

No comments: