Tuesday 10 April 2007

THE CHRONICLES OF SCAMPY THE DOG FICTION

The chronicles of Scampy the dog
MMMMMMMMM, I woke up to breakfast and now I am sat here, pondering the philosophy of life, How will Life on Mars end! When will Stella get found out in Eastenders, How many cigarettes has Deidre Barlow smoked in the last month, and will I meet the future mrs scampy when I go for my walk hmmmmmmmmm
Its crazy, I think about things all the time, Oh and I sit in front of the tv riveted every night, with the goings on in Emmerdale, Is,nt Tootsie in Emmerdale a babe!
I wonder what my owners are having for their tea tonight, I had a nice piece of stewing steak last night, it went down lovely it did!
Oh well, Scampy must have a nap before he goes for his walk
Nighty Night
Writers Note
For some who do not watch Life on Mars, its a detective drama about a cop who gets transported to 1973 after an accident.
The last in the series is tonight and its the last ever episode.
In Eastenders, Stella is the girlfriend of Phil Mitchell, and has been bullying his 10 year old son
In emmerdale, Tootsie is the pet dog of Edna Birch, one of the main charecters
I,m hoping that Scampy will be a topical humourous look on life through a pet dogs eyes

No comments: