Friday 6 April 2007

Fiction:Freddys Diary

Hey Guys

I,m Freddy!

I,m 13, I am the usual teenage dude, into girls, I love Sci Fi, Doctor Who is my fave, I love Billie Piper, I would love to just scoop her into my arms, and then step foot in the tardis,and time travel.

Beats going to some stupid school, where the kids treat me like I,m an Alien, I know what would shut them up, I will tell them I am best buddies with the cybermen and the daleks, and any more trouble, I will invite them round to the school to kick butt!, that will shut them up,

I have Cerebal Palsy, I can walk but not very well, I can walk unaided without a frame but not very well.

My speech is also slurred and sometimes, I spit, my close friends don,t mind, I joke and offer to buy them each an umbrella for when they get covered with my spit!

I also have a weak bladder, and when excited or nervous, I can wet myself, so I need a change in clothes to be on the safe side.

Anyway, I had a horrible day, It was my first day at a mainstream school, so my parents and the headteacher from this stupid dump tells me, A school where I will get settled and meet loads of friends, Yeah right, As soon as I walked into those school gates, The kids who I smiled at, just looked at me and carried on chatting to their mates.

My parents, As soon as I got in from school, ripped their heads off, I went mad, told them why did I have to leave a school where they understood me, a special school for kids with all sorts of disabilities to a school where everyone treated me like nothing.

Then Registration, I had to say Yes miss, and when I said Yes Miss, some kids laughed!

Silly little kids, Yes Miss is such a funny thing to say, I,m literally wetting my pants as I,m laughing too much.

Anyway, these kids don,t want to know me, But I am still Freddy, at the end of the day and I won,t lose my sense of humour for nobody

Anyway, I am now back on talking terms with my folks, about to go and watch a dvd with them, they did this for my own good, i don,t see that its doing me any good but hey, I may meet a girl who looks like Billie Piper here

Ok, I will write more after school tomorrow!

Oh and if u r reading this Billie Piper, I LOVE YOU XXXXXXXXXX

Freddy :)

No comments: