Friday 6 April 2007

Christian Fiction, My friend Jesus, Part one

am sitting in my room, silent, I do not wish to speak as my friend has just declared that it will be the last time that he will share a meal with us, until we meet again.

I am not sure what he means by this, but I have a funny feeling in my stomach that something major will happen, I love my friend with all my heart and the thought of losing him makes me so sad, could he move away, I wonder and leave me behind

You see I do not have many friends and its all because they are jeolous of my friend, they call him a mad man but I do not care what they think, and I am not going to stop loving my friend because of what others may think of him

My names Roami by the way and my friend is called Jesus, I met him when I stood in a crowd once as he has a reputation for being a great teacher, and also for being gods own son, and I went with my mother to see him, all the crowds were telling me to stand back, a snivelling child they called me and that Jesus had much more important things to do, then spend time with me, I was really upset as I wanted to meet him but my mother told me we had better go.

But then he came along and shouted stop, child come forward, he said it with so much love then I went forward and he knelt down and asked me whether I wanted to sit next to him,I said yes and then he said to the crowd, that I was blessed and they all needed to be like me,

Anyway my friend Jesus, I am not sure what will happen but I know I am going to remain loyal to him, he is my friend and I love him

No comments: