Friday 6 April 2007

My Friend Jesus Part 2

just can,t believe it. WHY??????????????????????????? WHY JESUS???????????? WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN???????????/ WHY HIM??????????????????

My mothers friend rushed to tell her some news, its all around town apparently, that Jesus was arrested and questioned, and then sentanced to be crucified, its all round town apparently.

Judas though, wait till I get my hands on him, he betrayed Jesus, as he led those guards to him, I never really liked Judas, I think he ought to be ashamed of himself, Jesus treated him equally and what does he do but stab him in the back.

Why did they arrest him though, its something I cannot understand, he is a nice man and would never harm a fly, so why does he have to be crucified, I am really upset about this and whats worse is that he does not deserve this as all he has ever done is love people and yet he has to die because of it,

My mother wants me to keep away from the scene of the crucifixion as she does not want me to see that, but I told her I am going as Jesus is my friend and I want to be there with him, to support him, I will not like it seeing him suffer but I am his friend and want to be close to him in his time of need

I WILL BE THERE THOUGH, YOU MARK MY WORDS, I WILL BE THERE WITH JESUS

No comments: