Friday 6 April 2007

CHRISTIAN POETRY, Heavens Garden Gate

Heavens Garden Gate
Looking from this garden gate of my fathers home above
I can see you, from this very day
The memories are coated with a layer of love
I am smiling at you from this garden gate above

I can see the green fields and footpaths from every foreign land.
I am so happy, since the day my father lifted me up and took me by the hand
I am now standing at the Garden Gate, admiring the view below
I will always stay here, I will never go

I am surrounded by loved ones
They welcomed me with open arms
This is the place they call heaven
I,m happy, for its everlasting
It will never lose its charm.

Always take the comfort in the fact
I am watching you from above
As you watch the stars glide
I am watching from the stars other side

These wings are like an eagle
The pain has slipped away
Like a bird,
I soar from the sky,
my love for you will never die.

There is room, in my fathers mansion
That is reserved for you
I rejoice in the fact I am with my saviour
The same god he created and loved me, and also he loves you.

So take comfort in the fact.I can see the golden sunset,just like you.
The stars, the moon, the wind and the rain
I am free as the chains are off, the chains of pain
Standing by the garden gate
You, my beloved,I,m waiting for you

No comments: