Friday 6 April 2007

MY FRIEND JESUS PART 3

Here I am standing in the crowds of people waiting for jesus to come out to be crucified, I am really upset actually as some people are saying nasty things about Jesus which are not true, and when they were given a choice to free a guy called barrabas or jesus, they chose barrabas and shouted crucify Jesus.

Then I hear the crowds shout again and see Jesus coming forward with a couple of guards, I see his face, he looks really upset and I just want to go up to him and say its all alright but I know in my heart its not.

Why are they hitting him, STOP IT! HAS HE SUFFERED ENOUGH????????

Then I see the guards stop and one picks up a thorny crown, what are they going to do with that, OH NO, THEY HAVE PLACED IT ON JESUS HEAD, STOP IT, WHY DO THAT

I cannot see anymore but I can hear hammering and Jesus screaming out in agony, and a woman who I saw once in a crowd who went to see jesus, said to herself, Poor man, why put nails through his hands

I feel physically sick, and want to vomit then I see the cross being raised and Jesus on the cross, He is battered and bleeding, then I see crowds shout out, and cheer, I feel like I want to run away but I have to stay here for him.

It seems a long time now and its really upsetting to see Jesus fight to breathe but then It has just got all dark all of a sudden and I can hear Jesus say something then he goes all limp

OH NO! HE IS DEAD, I CANNOT TALK ANYMORE, I AM SORRY,

So I take one look at Jesus and mutter I love you then I run off back home

No comments: